Terms and Conditions
No hidden charges! Unlimited mileage!
We offer a wide range of vehicles of different classes and models. All vehicles are not older than 36 months and all have passed careful technical inspections; they are fully equipped, with air-conditioning, central door lock, air bag, ABS, power windows, etc. and any other compulsory equipment (first aid kit, fire extinguisher, triangle, tire wrench). All cars are insured. They are covered against third party liability at the highest rate .
Requirements for the Renter:
Renter must be at least 21 years of age, must have valid personal documents - passport and driver license, with driving practice of minimum 1 year. The rented car may be driven only by the persons entered in and authorized by the Rental Contract.
We do not charge extra for second driver, but require that you inform us if there will be other driver, so we can put them on the rental contract.
In certain occasions we can make exception for drivers below 20 years of age, but additional deposit will be needed.
If your license is not in Roman alphabet (i.e. Arabic, Greek, Russian or Chinese) you need to bring an International Driver license and your domestic license. If you’re renting abroad (outside the EU) International drivers license is usually required regardless of the alphabet. International driver's license must be accompanied by the original domestic license of the driver.
Driver restrictions, age and experience
- Minimum driver age must be 23 for category mini and minimum 3 years driver experience
- Compact category 25 years age minimum for VW Polo or similar and minimum 3 years driver experience
- Compact category 27 years age minimum for VW Golf/Seat Althea or similar and minimum 3 years driver experience
- Sedan category minimum 27 years age for Skoda Rapid and Toledo and minimum 3 years driver experience
- Sedan category minimum 30 years age for Skoda Octavia / VW Passat and minimum 5 years driver experience
- SUV Category minimum 30 year’s age and minimum 5 years driver experience
- VAN Category minimum 30 year’s age and minimum 5 years driver experience
Terms of Renting:
Vehicles are normally rented at the company's office in the center of Skopje or at Skopje Airport. We also offer cars for rent from Ohrid, Ohrid airport, Tetovo, Gostivar, Bitola Prilep and the towns/resorts around these cities. If you wish, we can deliver the car at any place or the borders of Macedonia, for some additional pick up/collection fee. If the car is rented at or returned from any place in Macedonia (except our office in Skopje down town, and Skopje airport), a fee of 0.40 EURO per km is paid. Upon signing the Contract, the car passes an inspection and findings are made and recorded in the contract. Upon returning the car by the client, an authorized employee of the company inspects the car, and if he finds losses and damages caused by Renter's fault and not covered by the insurance policy, the amount due is deducted from the deposit.
We offer cars for driving abroad in all countries of the European Union as well as Turkey.
When driving abroad we will ask for additional returnable deposit. If you wish to drive abroad, please let us know beforehand when you are making the reservation, because we need some time to prepare all the needed papers.
The cars available for renting are well maintained and kept in very good technical condition. However technical problem may appear. In case of technical problem, the client has to contact us on the EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS which are written on the renting contract. If the problem is minor and the car is moving we may ask the client to drive it to the first available garage on the road to fix the problem. At the end of the renting period the client has to show us an invoice from the garage and we will refund the amount spent for the repair. If a big technical problem appears we will send immediately our service truck with another similar car to change the broken one.
In case of accident:
First thing to do is call our EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS which are written on the contract. Then call the Police (Tel: +389 2 192) and ask them to come and make evidence protocol. We will need this protocol as a proof. If there is no such protocol the insurance of third party is not valid!
All prices are in EURO.
The rental period is counted for 24 hours as of the time of renting. If the return of the car is delayed within 1 to 3 hours, with some appropriate reason, you will not be charged. In case of delay for more than 5 hours 100% of the rent due per 1 day is paid.
The WEEKEND rate is valid from Friday, 12:00 a.m. to Monday, 09:00 a.m.
The monthly price is valid for 30 days.
The minimum renting period is 24 hours.
Should you cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before the reserved period, the amount is returned in full.
After this period, the amount is transferred to the rental agency.
The rental price includes:
- Third party liability insurance at the highest rate.
- Theft waiver (TW)
- Full automobile insurance
- Collision damage waiver (CDW)
- Unlimited km
- Location fee
- 18 % VAT(Local tax)
We require a returnable deposit to be left in cash or guaranteed by credit card for each car.
- Mini category 250 euro
- Compact category 350 euro
- Sedan category 300-500 euro(depend of vehicle)
- Station wagon 350 euro
- Automatic category 300-500 euro(depend of vehicle)
- SUV/4WD category 300-500 euro(depend of vehicle)
- VAN/MINIBUS category 500 euro
The deposit will be returned to the client after the car is returned.
Collision damage waiver (CDW): (Excludes Tax); Excess 500 EUR
Damage excess reduction: from 6-20 EUR per Day depend of category (Excludes Tax); Excess 200 EUR
Damage excess reduction: from 10-35euro per day depend of category (Included Tax) Excess 0 EUR
Theft waiver (TW): (Excludes Tax); Excess 500 EUR
Third party liability protection (TP): Includes 18% Tax
Damage excess reduction: from 10-35euro per day depend of category included:
Collision damage waiver (CDW): (Excludes Tax); Excess 0 EUR
Theft waiver (TW): (Excludes Tax); Excess 0 EUR
Windshield is covered by the insurance with 0 excess
Full insurance does not cover: damage of interior, mirrors and tires.
Damage insurance is not valid in the following cases:
- The car is driven under influence of alcohol or drugs
- In case of accident or damage no police report for insurance occurrence is presented upon returning the car
- Renter has allowed another person who is not authorized in the Contract or not having a driver's license to drive the car
- The car tires are damaged not as a result of fire or car accident
- The Renter deliberately damages the car or its accessories.
PLEASE ALSO CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING!
Theft insurance is not valid in the following cases:
- The car is left unlocked
- The car is left and the alarm is not switched on
- The car is left with the car documents are left inside
- The car is left and the car-radio panel is not removed (when the car has stereo system with removable panel)
Please make sure you read carefully and understand everything from the contract. For any questions, please ask the company representative to explain in more details.